It does not matter if you are practicing law in a small town or large city because having an online presence is highly essential. At the same time, you should not neglect the importance of search engine optimization so that you can reach organic visitors from your local area.
The times have passed in which people have used Yellow Pages to check for the closest attorney since everyone is using internet for conducting an initial investigation.
At the same time, law firms turn to attorney SEO specialists as local search competition increases, which is why you should find a professional agency that will help you along the way.
Today, people are looking for attorneys online, so if someone cannot find you, it means that your practice does not exist. At the same time, getting higher ranks at the search engine results page will provide you an ability to reach organic visitors that may convert into paying clients.
Online marketing depends on the flow of free traffic, which is why local optimization will provide you perfect results for an affordable price tag.
At the same time, when you decide to compete on both international and national basis, you will not have the same efficiency, and you will need at least six months to reach first page of search results.
On the other hand, things with local SEO are different, and you will be able to reach people much faster. The main reason for that is that most attorneys are not considering local optimization as relevant way to reach new clientele.
Apart from that, even the ones that are optimizing their online presence have to be up-to-date and follow specific algorithms that will create a perfect solution. The idea is to follow the proper steps that will help you along the way, which is why you should find a professional agency.
Essential Local SEO Steps for Law Company
1. Keyword Research
You will not be able to create proper optimization without implementing specific and trustworthy keywords for your campaign that are entirely related to your services and practice.
However, when it comes to local optimization, you should also include geographic term within the keyword such as DUI Attorney New York, so that you can reach people from your area.
Today, you do not have to pay a significant price to reach top results, because you can find tools that will help you analyze various keywords that you wish to implement. That is why you should use Google AdWords tool that features Keyword Planner so that you can get the best results.
2. Keyword Optimization
The idea is to optimize keywords both off and on your website. The landing page on your official site has to present everything you wish to achieve and offer. However, apart from official site, you need to create Google My Business page.
This particular page is the one that shows up in the Map results when you are searching for local services. By optimizing this specific page, you will be able to deliver numerous benefits to your strategy.
You should click here to learn more about local search engine optimization in general.
The main reason for getting this particular page is because Google My Business is a mini-website for your practice, which is involved in Google network, and it will be much more efficient to reach top results afterward.
- Verifies Your Practice – When you enter a profile page, you should check and claim your business with Google. You will see the checkmark as well as the word verified next to your business on the dashboard, which will also help visitors to see you as legitimate business. Google will send you postcard or text with a code that you can enter inside so that you can finish with verification process.
- Reliable Information – You should create a consistent phone number, address, and name on your page as well as website and other pages that you have such as social media. By using official address, you will ensure that Google maps your location accordingly.
- Business Categories – You need to describe services that you are practicing, and the more specific your services are, the more clients you will get in the long run. You can choose between three and five categories that are most relevant to your practice so that you can improve your relevance.
- Description – This is also a vital consideration because through it you are presenting a brief introduction of your practice to potential clients. You can think of it as the description that will create a first impression. Therefore, you should include all services that you offer, history of your practice and the primary reasons why clients choose you instead of your competitors. However, do not write a novel, because you have to be exact and direct, so keep it between 100 and 200 words in length.
- Working Hours – Apart from adding your phone number, address, and business name, you need to add hours of operation so that people that search you can see whether you work in real-time or not. That way, you will become more transparent to people around you.
- Professional Images – You will be able to display a few images on your page, and it is mandatory to upload the logo of your practice. Apart from that, you should add a group shot of people that are working in your office as well as partners of the firm. We recommend you to create professional and sharp focus images that should have a minimum resolution of 720 x 720 pixels.