We all enjoy seeing that the number of visitors grew from the previous check. But is that enough?
No, it isn’t, because the idea is not just to have visitors that will come and go, but to create a possibility to convert them into customers. That is the best way to increase revenue and to make your website into a profit machine.
You don’t have to worry, because numerous strategies will allow you to rank better on Google and to increase the possibility of converting visitors into customers. We decided to present you the best steps to implement that will help you make conversion:
- Live Chat Is Essential
The idea of making conversion is to build a meaningful relationship with your potential customers. By implementing live chat service, you will be able to expand your business. The question still lies ahead of us, why is that.
The main reason is that visitors love the possibility to get appropriate answers promptly, without too much hassle. On the other hand, companies use this particular way because it is cost effective and excellent tool that will allow you to intervene before the customer leaves your website.
The best thing about most live chat software is the feature that will allow you to track pages, and to create triggers that will be initiation with the customer by following their activity signals. Of course, you should have in mind that page tracking will not understand visitor’s wishes, but offering help is a great way of showing that your business and website is professional.
- Make A Benefit For People Such As Giving Them Something For Free
Most company owners think that handling something free will take money out of their pockets. However, that is a great way of giving your potential customers possibility to understand your ideas before they make a purchase.
For more information on free trials click here.
If you have a subscription-based model, we recommend you to offer free subscription because it is a great way to provide confidence to your visitors to become subscribers. By implementing free trial, you will gain two things:
- Customers will gain answers to all questions they have about the service.
- You will show them the confidence you have in your service or product.
The idea is to reduce the model that will provide your potential customers with the problem of locking the subscription. It is important to give them way out and the pain-free possibility to cancel their subscription during the free trial period.
When making a free trial, some people decide to leave out the bracket for a credit card. This is the way of protecting your customers and giving them insight that you have the confidence in them choosing. That way, they will start thinking that your main agenda is not to gain income but to give them what they need.
Therefore, when they reach the free trial deadline, you should ask them for a credit card, because then they will know almost everything about your service. Have in mind that most popular subscription-based services such as Netflix offer one-month free trial, therefore, it is worthwhile.
- Create a Social Proof
By creating a social proof, you will be able to present to other people things they would like to hear from an objective perspective. There are a few ways to increase social proof such as:
- Testimonials – The first and main part of the social proof is to present to other people that you have customers buying your particular service or product. You can also show what people think about your product. You can find a relevant source and face that could give you a review, such as some influencer that has a fan base and that will provide to your brand wider awareness.
- Logos – For companies who are serious in their wish to affect the global market, it is essential to display logos of your current clients, especially if they are companies. You probably entered into any banking website, and you’ve seen different brands as a testimonial for the portfolio of your service. For more information on history of logos, you can find on this particular website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logo
- Numbers – When you reach the impressive visitor’s and sales numbers, it is effective to display them online to remind people how many subscriptions you had in the last year or sales. That way, you can push odds in your favor, but we recommend you to wait until the number becomes significant and impressive.
- Demo Videos
Nowadays, it is important to use a wide array of mediums to promote your business. You probably know that selling online is challenging, but technology is here to help you reach the wide audience.
Having a demo video is a great way of presenting your product to the customers because they will have the ability to observe it closely. Even though you cannot send them the physical product, but by making an engaging promotional video, you will be able to come close to that.
You have to use the high-resolution video that will appeal to customers and allow them to zoom further to define the zones of interests. When you have quality images and videos, you will get the appropriate feedback, which is a way better solution, that only written text.
You can hire professionals to make a high-quality video because the idea is to make a video that will engage, excite, and provide information and insight of your service and everything you have to offer.
At the same time, we recommend you to stop showing just the product, but use celebrity or well-known YouTube personality to talk with customers throughout the video.
We have presented you four essential steps that will help you convert visitors into customers. Of course, implementing these strategies is thorough work that requires professional insight and data research.
With the proper tools and expertise, you will be able to increase the revenue and to make your service look appealing and viral. There are …